- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Savigny-sur-Orge Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Savigny-sur-Orge, France is: 48.685126 and the longitude is: 2.349282.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||86.85 Meters (284.95 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||FRA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 30th 2022 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Sunday December 4th 3:18am|
Savigny-sur-Orge, France Summary
Savigny-sur-Orge has a latitude of 48°41'6.45"N and a longitude of 2°20'57.42"E or 48.685126 and 2.349282 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #183 in France.
Populated areas near Savigny-sur-Orge:
- 2.6 Km S to Morsang-sur-Orge, IDF (see coordinates for Morsang-sur-Orge)
- 2.9 Km SE to Viry-Chatillon, IDF (see coordinates for Viry-Châtillon)
- 3.6 Km NW to Chilly-Mazarin, IDF (see coordinates for Chilly-Mazarin)
- 3.7 Km NE to Athis-Mons, IDF (see coordinates for Athis-Mons)
- 4.1 Km WNW to Longjumeau, IDF (see coordinates for Longjumeau)
Note: Savigny-sur-Orge is also located 19.1 Km S of France capital Paris IDF (see coordinates for Paris).
Airports near 48°41'6.45"N and 2°20'57.42"E:
- "ORY" Paris-Orly Airport (4.5 Km N see coordinates for Orly Airport)
- "CDG" Charles de Gaulle International Airport (39.3 Km NNE see coordinates for Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG))
- "POX" Pontoise - Cormeilles-en-Vexin Airport (51 Km NNW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Savigny-sur-Orge.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|