- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Haguenau Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Haguenau, France is: 48.813288 and the longitude is: 7.791249999999991.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||143.25 Meters (469.98 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||FRA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 27th 2022 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 30th 2022 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Thursday July 7th 3:13am|
Haguenau, France Summary
Haguenau has a latitude of 48°48'47.84"N and a longitude of 7°47'28.5"E or 48.813288 and 7.79125 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #193 in France.
Haguenau, France coordinates are near the Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg and Belgium borders; 26.1 Km N of Kehl, BW, Germany (see coordinates for Kehl); 137 Km N of Riehen, BS, Switzerland (see coordinates for Riehen); 144.5 Km ESE of Dudelange, Luxembourg, Luxembourg (see coordinates for Dudelange) and 173.4 Km ESE of Arlon, Walloon Region, Belgium (see coordinates for Arlon).
Populated areas near Haguenau:
- 22.3 Km S to Bischheim, Alsace (see coordinates for Bischheim)
- 23.4 Km S to Schiltigheim, Alsace (see coordinates for Schiltigheim)
- 26.8 Km S to Strasbourg, Alsace (see coordinates for Strasbourg)
- 29.9 Km SSW to Lingolsheim, Alsace (see coordinates for Lingolsheim)
- 32.2 Km S to Illkirch-Graffenstaden, Alsace (see coordinates for Illkirch)
Airports near 48°48'47.84"N and 7°47'28.5"E:
- "SXB" Strasbourg Airport (32.8 Km SSW)
Points of interest near Haguenau:
- 0.1 Km SSE Haguenau Historic Museum, Haguenau, France
- 0.4 Km W St George's Church, Haguenau, France
- 0.5 Km NNW Haguenau Town Hall, Haguenau, France
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Haguenau.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|