- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Clichy-sous-Bois Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Clichy-sous-Bois, France is: 48.910899 and the longitude is: 2.546147.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||101.31 Meters (332.38 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||FRA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 29th 2023 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Wednesday October 4th 3:05pm|
Clichy-sous-Bois, France Summary
Clichy-sous-Bois has a latitude of 48°54'39.24"N and a longitude of 2°32'46.13"E or 48.910899 and 2.546147 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #287 in France.
Clichy-sous-Bois, France coordinates are near the Belgium border; 188 Kilometers SSW of Dour, Walloon Region, Belgium (see coordinates for Dour).
Populated areas near Clichy-sous-Bois:
- 1.2 Km NW to Livry-Gargan, IDF (see coordinates for Livry-Gargan)
- 2.1 Km ESE to Montfermeil, IDF (see coordinates for Montfermeil)
- 3 Km SSW to Gagny, IDF (see coordinates for Gagny)
- 3.1 Km W to Les Pavillons-sous-Bois, IDF (see coordinates for Les Pavillons-sous-Bois)
- 3.2 Km N to Sevran, IDF (see coordinates for Sevran)
Note: Clichy-sous-Bois is also located 15.4 Km ENE of France capital Paris IDF (see coordinates for Paris).
Airports near 48°54'39.24"N and 2°32'46.13"E:
- "CDG" Charles de Gaulle International Airport (11.3 Km N see coordinates for Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG))
- "ORY" Paris-Orly Airport (24.8 Km SSW see coordinates for Orly Airport)
- "POX" Pontoise - Cormeilles-en-Vexin Airport (42.3 Km WNW)
- "BVA" Paris Beauvais Tillé Airport (68.2 Km NNW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Clichy-sous-Bois.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|