Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Torredembarra Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Torredembarra, Tarragona, Spain is: 41.1440967 and the longitude is: 1.4009454.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||15.98 Meters (52.44 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ESP|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 29th 2023 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Saturday June 3rd 11:56pm|
Torredembarra, Tarragona, Spain Summary
Torredembarra has a latitude of 41°8'38.75"N and a longitude of 1°24'3.4"E or 41.144097 and 1.400945 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #556 in Spain.
Torredembarra, Tarragona, Spain coordinates are near the Andorra border; 151.8 Kilometers S of Andorra la Vella, Andorra (see coordinates for Andorra la Vella).
Populated areas near Torredembarra:
- 13.4 Km WSW to Tarragona, CT (see coordinates for Tarragona)
- 14 Km NE to El Vendrell, CT (see coordinates for El Vendrell)
- 14.9 Km ENE to Calafell, CT (see coordinates for Calafell)
- 20.2 Km NW to Valls, CT (see coordinates for 43800 Valls)
- 20.2 Km WSW to La Pineda, CT (see coordinates for La Pineda)
Airports near 41°8'38.75"N and 1°24'3.4"E:
- "REU" Reus Air Base (19.6 Km W)
- "BCN" Barcelona International Airport (59.2 Km ENE see coordinates for Barcelona–El Prat Airport (BCN))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Torredembarra.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|