- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Pamplona Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Pamplona, Navarre, Spain is: 42.812526 and the longitude is: -1.6457745.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||461.22 Meters (1513.19 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ESP|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 25th 2020 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 28th 2021 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Wednesday January 20th 4:29am|
Pamplona, Navarre, Spain Summary
Pamplona, the capital of the Navarre province, has a latitude of 42°48'45.09"N and a longitude of 1°38'44.79"W or 42.812526 and -1.645775 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #37 in Spain.
Pamplona, Navarre, Spain coordinates are near the France border; 74.9 Kilometers S of Biarritz, Aquitaine, France (see coordinates for Biarritz).
Populated areas near Pamplona:
- 1 Km ESE to Segundo Ensanche, Navarra (see coordinates for Segundo Ensanche)
- 2 Km W to Ermitagana, Navarra (see coordinates for Calle Ermitagaña)
- 2.9 Km ENE to Burlata, Navarre (see coordinates for Burlada)
- 3.3 Km WSW to Baranain, Navarra (see coordinates for Barañáin)
- 4.7 Km ESE to Iturrama, Navarra (see coordinates for Calle Iturrama)
Note: Pamplona is also located 316.7 Km NNE of Spain capital Madrid (see coordinates for Madrid).
Airports near 42°48'45.09"N and 1°38'44.79"W:
- "PNA" Pamplona Airport (4.7 Km S)
- "EAS" San Sebastian Airport (61.6 Km NNW)
Points of interest near Pamplona:
- 0.3 Km W Ciudadela, Pamplona, Spain
- 0.6 Km NNE Plaza del Castillo (see coordinates for Plaza del Castillo)
- 0.7 Km N Pamplona City Hall, Pamplona, Spain
- 0.7 Km NW Parque de la Taconera, Pamplona, Spain
- 1.6 Km WSW Pamplona Planetarium, Pamplona, Spain
- 3.3 Km SSE La Morea Shopping Center, Pamplona, Spain
Need to calculate the distance between Pamplona and nearby cities? See Pamplona to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Pamplona.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|