- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Melilla Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Melilla, Spain is: 35.2922775 and the longitude is: -2.9380973.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||9.12 Meters (29.93 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ESP|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 29th 2020 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 25th 2020 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Friday July 10th 7:50am|
Melilla, Spain Summary
Melilla, the capital of the Melilla province, has a latitude of 35°17'32.2"N and a longitude of 2°56'17.15"W or 35.292278 and -2.938097 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #126 in Spain.
Melilla, Spain coordinates are near the Morocco border; 13.8 Kilometers N of Nador, Oriental, Morocco (see coordinates for Nador).
Airports near 35°17'32.2"N and 2°56'17.15"W:
- "MLN" Melilla Airport (2.2 Km SW see coordinates for Melilla Airport)
Need to calculate the distance between Melilla and other cities? See Melilla to other cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Melilla.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|