- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Rio Grande Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Rio Grande, Dominican Republic is: 19.6911781 and the longitude is: -70.7845178.
|Rio Grande Latitude:||19.6911781|
|Rio Grande Longitude:||-70.7845178|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||195.16 Meters (640.3 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||DOM|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||AST|
|AST Stands for:||Atlantic Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Wednesday January 26th 3:50am|
Rio Grande, Dominican Republic Summary
Rio Grande "Río Grande" has a latitude of 19°41'28.24"N and a longitude of 70°47'4.26"W or 19.691178 and -70.784518 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #36 in Dominican Republic.
Rio Grande, Dominican Republic coordinates are near the Haiti border; 142.8 Kilometers ENE of Hinche, Centre, Haiti (see coordinates for Hinche).
Populated areas near Río Grande:
- 14.3 Km NE to Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata (see coordinates for Puerto Plata)
- 17.1 Km SSW to Villa Bisono, Santiago (see coordinates for Bisonó 51000)
- 24 Km WSW to Esperanza, Valverde (see coordinates for Esperanza)
- 25.5 Km SSE to Santiago de los Caballeros, Santiago (see coordinates for Santiago De Los Caballeros)
- 28.7 Km SE to Tamboril, Santiago (see coordinates for Tamboril 51000)
Note: Río Grande is also located 162 Km NNW of Dominican Republic capital Santo Domingo National District (see coordinates for Santo Domingo).
Airports near 19°41'28.24"N and 70°47'4.26"W:
- "POP" Gregorio Luperon International Airport (23.7 Km ENE see coordinates for Gregorio Luperon International Airport (POP))
- "STI" Cibao International Airport (36.9 Km SSE see coordinates for Cibao International Airport)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Rio Grande.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|