- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Dominica Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Dominica is: 15.414999 and the longitude is: -61.37097600000004.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||291.73 Meters (957.12 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||DMA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||AST|
|AST Stands for:||Atlantic Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday September 27th 12:57am|
Dominica SummaryDominica is located in the continent of North America, SSE of Capesterre-Belle-Eau, Guadeloupe (see coordinates for Guadeloupe); NNW of Sainte-Marie, Martinique (see coordinates for Martinique) and NNW of Castries, Saint Lucia (see coordinates for Saint Lucia).
The capital of Dominica is Roseau. English is the main language of the country.
Points of interest in Dominica:
- Dominica Museum, Roseau, Dominica
Dominica time zone(s):
|Atlantic Time Zone||-04:00/-03:00|
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Dominica.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|