- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Zittau Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Zittau, Germany is: 50.899968 and the longitude is: 14.802997.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||249.18 Meters (817.53 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||DEU|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 27th 2019 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 29th 2020 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Saturday December 7th 2:19am|
Zittau, Germany Summary
Zittau has a latitude of 50°53'59.88"N and a longitude of 14°48'10.79"E or 50.899968 and 14.802997 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #550 in Germany.
Zittau, Germany coordinates are near the Poland and Czech Republic borders; 10.8 Km W of Bogatynia, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, Poland (see coordinates for Bogatynia) and 13 Km E of Varnsdorf, Ústí nad Labem Region, Czech Republic (see coordinates for Varnsdorf).
Populated areas near Zittau:
- 23.7 Km NNW to Lobau, SN (see coordinates for Löbau)
- 30.2 Km NNE to Goerlitz, SN (see coordinates for Görlitz)
- 41.1 Km NW to Bautzen, SN (see coordinates for Bautzen)
- 60.8 Km W to Pirna, SN (see coordinates for Pirna)
- 64.3 Km NW to Kamenz, SN (see coordinates for Kamenz)
Note: Zittau is also located 204.3 Km SSE of Germany capital Berlin (see coordinates for Berlin).
Airports near 50°53'59.88"N and 14°48'10.79"E:
- "DRS" Dresden Airport (77 Km WNW see coordinates for Dresden Airport)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Zittau.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|