- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Wadern Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Wadern, Germany is: 49.5409429 and the longitude is: 6.889597.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||287.48 Meters (943.19 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||DEU|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 30th 2022 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Friday December 2nd 5:09pm|
Wadern, Germany Summary
Wadern has a latitude of 49°32'27.39"N and a longitude of 6°53'22.55"E or 49.540943 and 6.889597 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #903 in Germany.
Wadern, Germany coordinates are near the France, Luxembourg, Belgium and Netherlands borders; 39.4 Km N of Forbach, Lorraine, France (see coordinates for Forbach); 55.2 Km E of Luxembourg, Luxembourg (see coordinates for Luxembourg City); 79.4 Km E of Arlon, Walloon Region, Belgium (see coordinates for Arlon) and 158.5 Km SSE of Kerkrade, LI, Netherlands (see coordinates for Kerkrade).
Populated areas near Wadern:
- 10.9 Km WSW to Losheim, SL (see coordinates for Losheim am See)
- 12.6 Km SSW to Schmelz, SL (see coordinates for Schmelz)
- 15.3 Km S to Lebach, SL (see coordinates for 66822 Lebach)
- 15.7 Km SSE to Eppelborn, SL (see coordinates for Eppelborn)
- 20.5 Km WSW to Merzig, SL (see coordinates for Merzig)
Airports near 49°32'27.39"N and 6°53'22.55"E:
- "SCN" Saarbrücken Airport (39.6 Km SSE)
- "HHN" Frankfurt-Hahn Airport (52.7 Km NNE see coordinates for Frankfurt-Hahn Airport)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Wadern.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|