- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Stuttgart Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Stuttgart, Germany is: 48.7758459 and the longitude is: 9.182932100000016.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||247.52 Meters (812.06 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||DEU|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 25th 2020 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 28th 2021 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Tuesday October 27th 7:13am|
Stuttgart, Germany Summary
Stuttgart, the capital of the Baden-Württemberg province, has a latitude of 48°46'33.05"N and a longitude of 9°10'58.56"E or 48.775846 and 9.182932 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #7 in Germany.
Stuttgart, Germany coordinates are near the France, Switzerland and Austria borders; 102.1 Km E of Haguenau, Alsace, France (see coordinates for Haguenau); 125.4 Km NNE of Schaffhausen, SH, Switzerland (see coordinates for Schaffhausen) and 147.8 Km NNW of Bregenz, Vorarlberg, Austria (see coordinates for Bregenz).
Populated areas near Stuttgart:
- 2 Km ENE to Stuttgart-Ost, BW (see coordinates for Stuttgart Ost)
- 4.3 Km NNW to Stuttgart Feuerbach, BW (see coordinates for Stuttgart-Feuerbach)
- 7.6 Km SE to Ostfildern, BW (see coordinates for Ostfildern)
- 7.6 Km NW to Korntal, BW (see coordinates for Korntal)
- 8.2 Km NE to Fellbach, BW (see coordinates for Fellbach)
Airports near 48°46'33.05"N and 9°10'58.56"E:
- "STR" Stuttgart Airport (10 Km SSE)
Points of interest near Stuttgart:
- 0.2 Km NE Wurttemberg State Library, Stuttgart, Germany
- 0.3 Km WNW Old Castle (State Museum of Wurttemberg), Stuttgart, Germany
- 0.4 Km NNW Schlossplatz, Stuttgart, Germany
- 0.6 Km NNE State Gallery, Stuttgart, Germany
- 3.2 Km NE Rosenstein Park, Stuttgart, Germany
- 3.6 Km NNE Wilhelma Zoo (see coordinates for Wilhelma Zoo)
- 7.1 Km SSW Europaplatz, Stuttgart, Germany
Need to calculate the distance between Stuttgart and nearby cities? See Stuttgart to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Stuttgart.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|