- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Raschau Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Raschau, Germany is: 50.52965 and the longitude is: 12.826246.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||446.44 Meters (1464.69 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||DEU|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 30th 2022 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Friday December 2nd 4:15pm|
Raschau, Germany Summary
Raschau has a latitude of 50°31'46.74"N and a longitude of 12°49'34.49"E or 50.52965 and 12.826246 respectively.
Raschau, Germany coordinates are near the Czech Republic and Poland borders; 15.1 Km WNW of Vejprty, Ústí nad Labem Region, Czech Republic (see coordinates for Vejprty) and 166.6 Km WSW of Zawidow, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, Poland (see coordinates for Zawidów).
Areas near Raschau:
- 2.4 Km SSW to Pohla, SN (see coordinates for Pöhla)
- 2.7 Km ENE to Markersbach, SN (see coordinates for Markersbach)
- 4.6 Km NNW to Beierfeld, SN (see coordinates for Beierfeld)
- 5.6 Km NNW to Grunhain, SN (see coordinates for Grünhain)
- 6.1 Km NNE to Elterlein, SN (see coordinates for Elterlein)
Populated areas nearby:
- 3.6 Km WNW to Schwarzenberg, SN (see coordinates for Schwarzenberg)
- 11 Km NW to Aue, SN (see coordinates for Aue)
- 13.9 Km ENE to Annaberg-Buchholz, SN (see coordinates for Annaberg-Buchholz)
- 15.1 Km WNW to Schneeberg, SN (see coordinates for Schneeberg)
- 30.4 Km W to Auerbach, SN (see coordinates for Auerbach)
Note: Raschau is also located 225 Km S of Germany capital Berlin (see coordinates for Berlin).
Airports near 50°31'46.74"N and 12°49'34.49"E:
- "AOC" Altenburg-Nobitz Airport (55.1 Km NNW)
- "HOQ" Hof-Plauen Airport (73.8 Km WSW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Raschau.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|