- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Obertshausen Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Obertshausen, Germany is: 50.075119 and the longitude is: 8.857297.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||117 Meters (383.86 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||DEU|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 27th 2022 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 30th 2022 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Monday August 8th 3:02pm|
Obertshausen, Germany Summary
Obertshausen has a latitude of 50°4'30.43"N and a longitude of 8°51'26.27"E or 50.075119 and 8.857297 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #592 in Germany.
Obertshausen, Germany coordinates are near the France border; 160.1 Kilometers NNE of Haguenau, Alsace, France (see coordinates for Haguenau).
Populated areas near Obertshausen:
- 4.6 Km WSW to Heusenstamm, HE (see coordinates for Heusenstamm)
- 5.2 Km NNW to Muehlheim am Main, HE (see coordinates for Mühlheim am Main)
- 6.2 Km WNW to Offenbach, HE (see coordinates for Offenbach)
- 7.6 Km NE to Hanau am Main, HE (see coordinates for Hanau)
- 8.2 Km SW to Dietzenbach, HE (see coordinates for Dietzenbach)
Airports near 50°4'30.43"N and 8°51'26.27"E:
- "FRA" Frankfurt am Main International Airport (23.1 Km WSW see coordinates for Frankfurt Airport (FRA))
- "MHG" Mannheim-City Airport (71.4 Km SSW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Obertshausen.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|