- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Mainz Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Mainz, Germany is: 49.9928617 and the longitude is: 8.2472526.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||121.2 Meters (397.65 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||DEU|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 29th 2023 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Thursday March 30th 7:03pm|
Mainz, Germany Summary
Mainz, the capital of the Rhineland-Palatinate province, has a latitude of 49°59'34.3"N and a longitude of 8°14'50.11"E or 49.992862 and 8.247253 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #52 in Germany.
Mainz, Germany coordinates are near the France, Luxembourg, Belgium and Netherlands borders; 130.1 Km NE of Sarreguemines, Lorraine, France (see coordinates for Sarreguemines); 157.7 Km ENE of Luxembourg, Luxembourg (see coordinates for Luxembourg City); 172.4 Km ESE of Eupen, Walloon Region, Belgium (see coordinates for Eupen) and 182.2 Km ESE of Kerkrade, LI, Netherlands (see coordinates for Kerkrade).
Populated areas near Mainz:
- 5.3 Km E to Ginsheim-Gustavsburg, HE (see coordinates for Ginsheim-Gustavsburg)
- 8.1 Km ENE to Hochheim am Main, HE (see coordinates for Hochheim am Main)
- 9.5 Km N to Wiesbaden, HE (see coordinates for Wiesbaden)
- 10 Km WNW to Eltville, HE (see coordinates for Eltville)
- 12.5 Km E to Russelsheim, HE (see coordinates for Rüsselsheim)
Airports near 49°59'34.3"N and 8°14'50.11"E:
- "FRA" Frankfurt am Main International Airport (21.5 Km E see coordinates for Frankfurt Airport (FRA))
- "MHG" Mannheim-City Airport (60.9 Km SSE)
- "HHN" Frankfurt-Hahn Airport (70.5 Km W see coordinates for Frankfurt-Hahn Airport)
Points of interest near Mainz:
- 2.1 Km ENE Gutenberg Museum, Mainz, Germany
- 4.3 Km SW ZDF, Mainz, Germany
Need to calculate the distance between Mainz and nearby cities? See Mainz to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Mainz.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|