- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Maintal Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Maintal, Germany is: 50.147206 and the longitude is: 8.824969.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||102.16 Meters (335.18 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||DEU|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 28th 2021 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 31st 2021 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Friday September 17th 3:57pm|
Maintal, Germany Summary
Maintal has a latitude of 50°8'49.94"N and a longitude of 8°49'29.89"E or 50.147206 and 8.824969 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #339 in Germany.
Maintal, Germany coordinates are near the France border; 166.1 Kilometers NNE of Haguenau, Alsace, France (see coordinates for Haguenau).
Populated areas near Maintal:
- 3.1 Km SSE to Muehlheim am Main, HE (see coordinates for Mühlheim am Main)
- 6.7 Km SSW to Offenbach, HE (see coordinates for Offenbach)
- 7.2 Km WNW to Bad Vilbel, HE (see coordinates for Bad Vilbel)
- 7.7 Km ESE to Hanau am Main, HE (see coordinates for Hanau)
- 8 Km ENE to Bruchkobel, HE (see coordinates for Bruchköbel)
Airports near 50°8'49.94"N and 8°49'29.89"E:
- "FRA" Frankfurt am Main International Airport (24.2 Km SW see coordinates for Frankfurt Airport (FRA))
- "MHG" Mannheim-City Airport (78.2 Km SSW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Maintal.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|