- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Ludwigsburg Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Ludwigsburg, Germany is: 48.894062 and the longitude is: 9.195464.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||292.45 Meters (959.47 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||DEU|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 29th 2023 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Thursday June 1st 11:35pm|
Ludwigsburg, Germany Summary
Ludwigsburg has a latitude of 48°53'38.62"N and a longitude of 9°11'43.67"E or 48.894062 and 9.195464 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #112 in Germany.
Ludwigsburg, Germany coordinates are near the France, Switzerland and Austria borders; 103.2 Km E of Haguenau, Alsace, France (see coordinates for Haguenau); 138.2 Km NNE of Schaffhausen, SH, Switzerland (see coordinates for Schaffhausen) and 160.2 Km NNW of Bregenz, Vorarlberg, Austria (see coordinates for Bregenz).
Populated areas near Ludwigsburg:
- 3.3 Km SSW to Kornwestheim, BW (see coordinates for Kornwestheim)
- 4.4 Km N to Freiberg am Neckar, BW (see coordinates for Freiberg)
- 7.2 Km NE to Marbach am Neckar, BW (see coordinates for Marbach am Neckar)
- 7.6 Km NW to Bietigheim-Bissingen, BW (see coordinates for Bietigheim-Bissingen)
- 8.8 Km SW to Korntal, BW (see coordinates for Korntal)
Airports near 48°53'38.62"N and 9°11'43.67"E:
- "STR" Stuttgart Airport (22.8 Km S)
Points of interest near Ludwigsburg:
- 0.6 Km N Ludwigsburg Palace, Ludwigsburg, Germany
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Ludwigsburg.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|