- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Hanau Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Hanau, Germany is: 50.126412 and the longitude is: 8.928311.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||107.9 Meters (354.01 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||DEU|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 25th 2020 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 28th 2021 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Sunday January 17th 12:51am|
Hanau, Germany Summary
Hanau am Main is located in the city of Hanau and has a latitude of 50°7'35.08"N and a longitude of 8°55'41.92"E or 50.126412 and 8.928311 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #110 in Germany.
Hanau, Germany coordinates are near the France border; 167.6 Kilometers NNE of Haguenau, Alsace, France (see coordinates for Haguenau).
Populated areas near Hanau am Main:
- 6.2 Km N to Bruchkobel, HE (see coordinates for Bruchköbel)
- 6.5 Km W to Muehlheim am Main, HE (see coordinates for Mühlheim am Main)
- 7.6 Km SW to Obertshausen, HE (see coordinates for Obertshausen)
- 7.7 Km WNW to Maintal, HE (see coordinates for Maintal)
- 9.7 Km SSE to Seligenstadt, HE (see coordinates for Seligenstadt)
Airports near 50°7'35.08"N and 8°55'41.92"E:
- "FRA" Frankfurt am Main International Airport (29.7 Km WSW see coordinates for Frankfurt Airport (FRA))
- "MHG" Mannheim-City Airport (78.5 Km SSW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Hanau.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|