- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Düsseldorf Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Düsseldorf, Germany is: 51.2277411 and the longitude is: 6.773455600000034.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||40.56 Meters (133.07 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||DEU|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 29th 2023 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Sunday September 24th 10:29pm|
Düsseldorf, Germany Summary
Dusseldorf "Düsseldorf", the capital of the North Rhine-Westphalia province, has a latitude of 51°13'39.87"N and a longitude of 6°46'24.44"E or 51.227741 and 6.773456 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #9 in Germany.
Düsseldorf, Germany coordinates are near the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg borders; 44.7 Km ESE of Venlo, LI, Netherlands (see coordinates for Venlo); 70.5 Km ENE of Maaseik, Flanders, Belgium (see coordinates for Maaseik) and 185.4 Km NNE of Luxembourg, Luxembourg (see coordinates for Luxembourg City).
Populated areas near Düsseldorf:
- 6.3 Km WNW to Meerbusch, NRW (see coordinates for Meerbusch)
- 6.5 Km WSW to Neuss, NRW (see coordinates for Neuss)
- 8.9 Km NNE to Ratingen, NRW (see coordinates for Ratingen)
- 9.4 Km E to Erkrath, NRW (see coordinates for Erkrath)
- 10.9 Km W to Kaarst, NRW (see coordinates for Kaarst)
Airports near 51°13'39.87"N and 6°46'24.44"E:
- "DUS" Düsseldorf International Airport (6.9 Km N see coordinates for Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS))
- "CGN" Cologne Bonn Airport (47.8 Km SSE see coordinates for Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN))
- "NRN" Niederrhein Airport (60.5 Km NW)
- "DTM" Dortmund Airport (66.6 Km ENE)
Points of interest near Düsseldorf:
- 0.2 Km ENE North Rhine-Westphalia Art Collection, Duesseldorf, Germany
- 0.2 Km SSW Marktplatz, Duesseldorf, Germany
- 0.2 Km SSW Duesseldorf City Hall, Duesseldorf, Germany
- 0.4 Km ENE Hofgarten, Duesseldorf, Germany
- 0.4 Km S Wochenmarkt Carlsplatz, Duesseldorf, Germany
- 1.4 Km SW Rhine Tower, Duesseldorf, Germany
- 7.2 Km SSE Castle Mickeln, Duesseldorf, Germany
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Düsseldorf.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|