- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Chemnitz Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Chemnitz, Germany is: 50.827845 and the longitude is: 12.92137.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||301 Meters (987.53 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||DEU|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 30th 2022 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Friday December 2nd 6:07pm|
Chemnitz, Germany Summary
Chemnitz has a latitude of 50°49'40.24"N and a longitude of 12°55'16.93"E or 50.827845 and 12.92137 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #34 in Germany.
Chemnitz, Germany coordinates are near the Czech Republic and Poland borders; 52 Km NW of Jirkov, Ústí nad Labem Region, Czech Republic (see coordinates for Jirkov) and 143.1 Km W of Bogatynia, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, Poland (see coordinates for Bogatynia).
Populated areas near Chemnitz:
- 12.2 Km WNW to Limbach-Oberfrohna, SN (see coordinates for Limbach-Oberfrohna)
- 12.3 Km NE to Frankenberg, SN (see coordinates for Frankenberg)
- 14.9 Km WSW to Hohenstein-Ernstthal, SN (see coordinates for Hohenstein-Ernstthal)
- 17.9 Km N to Mittweida, SN (see coordinates for Mittweida)
- 26.5 Km W to Glauchau, SN (see coordinates for Glauchau)
Note: Chemnitz is also located 191.1 Km S of Germany capital Berlin (see coordinates for Berlin).
Airports near 50°49'40.24"N and 12°55'16.93"E:
- "AOC" Altenburg-Nobitz Airport (33.8 Km WNW)
- "DRS" Dresden Airport (68.3 Km ENE see coordinates for Dresden Airport)
Points of interest near Chemnitz:
- 0.7 Km N Roter Turm Tower, Chemnitz, Germany
- 0.8 Km NNE Saxony State Museum of Archaeology, Chemnitz, Germany
- 0.8 Km N Stadthalle Congress Center, Chemnitz, Germany
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Chemnitz.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|