- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Bad Vilbel Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Bad Vilbel, Germany is: 50.182336 and the longitude is: 8.73948.
|Bad Vilbel Latitude:||50.182336|
|Bad Vilbel Longitude:||8.73948|
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||110 Meters (360.89 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||DEU|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 27th 2022 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 30th 2022 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Monday August 8th 1:14am|
Bad Vilbel, Germany Summary
Bad Vilbel has a latitude of 50°10'56.41"N and a longitude of 8°44'22.13"E or 50.182336 and 8.73948 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #443 in Germany.
Bad Vilbel, Germany coordinates are near the France, Luxembourg and Belgium borders; 167 Km NNE of Haguenau, Alsace, France (see coordinates for Haguenau); 197.3 Km ENE of Luxembourg, Luxembourg (see coordinates for Luxembourg City) and 198.1 Km ESE of Eupen, Walloon Region, Belgium (see coordinates for Eupen).
Populated areas near Bad Vilbel:
- 5.9 Km NNE to Karben, HE (see coordinates for Karben)
- 7.2 Km ESE to Maintal, HE (see coordinates for Maintal)
- 8.9 Km SSW to Frankfurt am Main, HE (see coordinates for Frankfurt)
- 9.9 Km SE to Muehlheim am Main, HE (see coordinates for Mühlheim am Main)
- 10 Km WNW to Bad Homburg vor der Hoehe, HE (see coordinates for Bad Homburg)
Airports near 50°10'56.41"N and 8°44'22.13"E:
- "FRA" Frankfurt am Main International Airport (22.3 Km SW see coordinates for Frankfurt Airport (FRA))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Bad Vilbel.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|