- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Aachen Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Aachen, Germany is: 50.7753455 and the longitude is: 6.0838868.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||176.28 Meters (578.34 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||DEU|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 30th 2022 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Friday December 2nd 5:33pm|
Aachen, Germany Summary
Aachen has a latitude of 50°46'31.24"N and a longitude of 6°5'1.99"E or 50.775346 and 6.083887 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #29 in Germany.
Aachen, Germany coordinates are near the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and France borders; 10.1 Km S of Kerkrade, LI, Netherlands (see coordinates for Kerkrade); 16.6 Km NNE of Eupen, Walloon Region, Belgium (see coordinates for Eupen); 129.5 Km N of Luxembourg, Luxembourg (see coordinates for Luxembourg City) and 144.4 Km NE of Sedan, Champagne-Ardenne, France (see coordinates for Sedan).
Populated areas near Aachen:
- 6.2 Km NNE to Wurselen, NRW (see coordinates for Würselen)
- 9.9 Km E to Stolberg, NRW (see coordinates for Stolberg (Rhineland))
- 10 Km N to Herzogenrath, NRW (see coordinates for Herzogenrath)
- 12.1 Km NNE to Alsdorf, NRW (see coordinates for Alsdorf)
- 13.2 Km ENE to Eschweiler, NRW (see coordinates for Eschweiler)
Airports near 50°46'31.24"N and 6°5'1.99"E:
- "DUS" Düsseldorf International Airport (74.5 Km NE see coordinates for Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS))
- "CGN" Cologne Bonn Airport (75.1 Km E see coordinates for Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN))
Points of interest near Aachen:
- 0.1 Km SSW Aachen Cathedral, Aachen, Germany
- 0.9 Km NE Eurogress Aachen, Aachen, Germany
- 1.3 Km NE Carolus Thermen Bad Aachen, Aachen, Germany
- 2.5 Km ESE Aachener Zoo, Aachen, Germany
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Aachen.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|