- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Pardubice Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Pardubice, Czech Republic is: 50.034309 and the longitude is: 15.781199.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||218.97 Meters (718.42 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||CZE|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 30th 2022 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Friday December 2nd 3:02am|
Pardubice, Czech Republic Summary
Pardubice, the capital of the Pardubice Region province, has a latitude of 50°2'3.51"N and a longitude of 15°46'52.32"E or 50.034309 and 15.781199 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #10 in Czech Republic.
Pardubice, Czech Republic coordinates are near the Poland, Germany, Slovakia and Austria borders; 76.8 Km SW of Klodzko, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, Poland (see coordinates for Klodzko); 118.6 Km SE of Zittau, SN, Germany (see coordinates for Zittau); 168.6 Km NW of Skalica, Trnava Region, Slovakia (see coordinates for Skalica) and 180.6 Km N of Weinzierl bei Krems, Niederösterreich, Austria (see coordinates for Weinzierl).
Populated areas near Pardubice:
- 9.5 Km S to Chrudim, Pardubice Region (see coordinates for Chrudim)
- 19.8 Km N to Hradec Kralove, Hradec Králové Region (see coordinates for Hradec Kralove)
- 37.8 Km WSW to Kutna Hora, Central Bohemian Region (see coordinates for Kutna Hora)
- 41.5 Km W to Kolin, Central Bohemian Region (see coordinates for 280 02 Kolín)
- 44.3 Km N to Dvur Kralove nad Labem, Hradec Králové Region (see coordinates for Dvůr Králové nad Labem)
Note: Pardubice is also located 96 Km E of Czech Republic capital Prague Hlavní město Praha (see coordinates for Prague).
Airports near 50°2'3.51"N and 15°46'52.32"E:
- "PED" Pardubice Airport (3.8 Km SW)
Need to calculate the distance between Pardubice and nearby cities? See Pardubice to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Pardubice.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|