- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Santa Clara Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Santa Clara, Cuba is: 22.424398 and the longitude is: -79.9416549.
|Santa Clara Latitude:||22.424398|
|Santa Clara Longitude:||-79.9416549|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||102.95 Meters (337.77 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||CUB|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CDT|
|CDT Stands for:||Cuba Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CDT Began:||March 12th 2023 12:00am CST|
|CDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 1:00am CDT|
|Current Time:||Thursday March 23rd 5:08am|
Santa Clara, Cuba Summary
Santa Clara, the capital of the Villa Clara province, has a latitude of 22°25'27.83"N and a longitude of 79°56'29.96"W or 22.424398 and -79.941655 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #6 in Cuba.
Populated areas near Santa Clara:
- 22 Km WSW to Ranchuelo, Villa Clara (see coordinates for Ranchuelo)
- 22.4 Km NNE to Encrucijada, Villa Clara (see coordinates for Encrucijada)
- 22.9 Km E to Camajuani, Villa Clara (see coordinates for Camajuaní)
- 27.3 Km NNW to Cifuentes, Villa Clara (see coordinates for Cifuentes)
- 31.1 Km S to Manicaragua, Villa Clara (see coordinates for Manicaragua)
Note: Santa Clara is also located 252.5 Km ESE of Cuba capital Havana (see coordinates for Havana).
Airports near 22°25'27.83"N and 79°56'29.96"W:
- "CFG" Jaime Gonzalez Airport (57.4 Km WSW see coordinates for Jaime González Airport (CFG))
- "TND" Alberto Delgado Airport (71 Km S)
Need to calculate the distance between Santa Clara and nearby cities? See Santa Clara to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Santa Clara.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|