- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Havana Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Havana, Cuba is: 23.159167 and the longitude is: -82.271056.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||40.22 Meters (131.95 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||CUB|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CDT|
|CDT Stands for:||Cuba Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CDT Began:||March 12th 2023 12:00am CST|
|CDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 1:00am CDT|
|Current Time:||Saturday June 10th 4:14am|
Havana "La Habana" is the capital of Cuba (see coordinates for Cuba) and is located 163.1 Km SSW of Key West, FL, United States.
Havana is the most populated city in Cuba. Santiago de Cuba (see coordinates for Santiago de Cuba) located 752.1 Km ESE of Havana, is the 2nd most populated in Cuba and Camaguey 490.4 Km away ESE is the 3rd most populated.
Airport near 23°9'33"N and 82°16'15.8"W:
- "HAV" José Martí International Airport (23.6 Km SW see coordinates for José Martí International Airport (HAV))
Havana time zone:
Havana's coordinates are in the CST (Cuba Standard Time) and CDT (Cuba Daylight Time) time zones. Note that this is the only time zone used in Cuba.
|America/Havana Time Zone:||CST and CDT|
|CST UTC/GMT Difference:||-05:00|
|CDT UTC/GMT Difference:||-04:00|
|CST to CDT:||+1 hour|
|CDT to CST:||-1 hour|
Need to calculate the distance between Havana and nearby cities? See Havana to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Havana.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|