- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Cumanayagua Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Cumanayagua, Cuba is: 22.1484928 and the longitude is: -80.2014543.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||65.93 Meters (216.32 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||CUB|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CST|
|CST Stands for:||Cuba Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CST Began:||November 6th 2022 1:00am CDT|
|CST Ends:||March 12th 2023 12:00am CST|
|Current Time:||Saturday November 26th 12:05pm|
Cumanayagua, Cuba Summary
Cumanayagua, the seat of Cumanayagua District, has a latitude of 22°8'54.57"N and a longitude of 80°12'5.24"W or 22.148493 and -80.201454 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #66 in Cuba.
Populated areas near Cumanayagua:
- 21.7 Km NNW to Cruces, Cienfuegos (see coordinates for Cruces)
- 22.5 Km WNW to Palmira, Cienfuegos (see coordinates for Palmira)
- 23 Km E to Manicaragua, Villa Clara (see coordinates for Manicaragua)
- 25.3 Km W to Cienfuegos, Cienfuegos (see coordinates for Cienfuegos)
- 25.5 Km NNE to Ranchuelo, Villa Clara (see coordinates for Ranchuelo)
Note: Cumanayagua is also located 240.3 Km ESE of Cuba capital Havana (see coordinates for Havana).
Airports near 22°8'54.57"N and 80°12'5.24"W:
- "CFG" Jaime Gonzalez Airport (21.9 Km W see coordinates for Jaime González Airport (CFG))
- "TND" Alberto Delgado Airport (45.3 Km SSE)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Cumanayagua.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|