- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Cruces Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Cruces, Cuba is: 22.332599 and the longitude is: -80.2711588.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||90.2 Meters (295.95 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||CUB|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CST|
|CST Stands for:||Cuba Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CST Began:||November 6th 2022 1:00am CDT|
|CST Ends:||March 12th 2023 12:00am CST|
|Current Time:||Saturday November 26th 10:58am|
Cruces, Cuba Summary
Cruces has a latitude of 22°19'57.36"N and a longitude of 80°16'16.17"W or 22.332599 and -80.271159 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #90 in Cuba.
Populated areas near Cruces:
- 13.4 Km ENE to Ranchuelo, Villa Clara (see coordinates for Ranchuelo)
- 15.9 Km SW to Palmira, Cienfuegos (see coordinates for Palmira)
- 21.7 Km SSE to Cumanayagua, Cienfuegos (see coordinates for Cumanayagua)
- 27.2 Km SW to Cienfuegos, Cienfuegos (see coordinates for Cienfuegos)
- 27.5 Km N to Santo Domingo, Villa Clara (see coordinates for Santo Domingo)
Note: Cruces is also located 224.8 Km ESE of Cuba capital Havana (see coordinates for Havana).
Airports near 22°19'57.36"N and 80°16'16.17"W:
- "CFG" Jaime Gonzalez Airport (25.1 Km SW see coordinates for Jaime González Airport (CFG))
- "TND" Alberto Delgado Airport (66.8 Km SSE)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Cruces.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|