- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Cienfuegos Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Cienfuegos, Cuba is: 22.149714 and the longitude is: -80.446776.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||13.55 Meters (44.45 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||CUB|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CST|
|CST Stands for:||Cuba Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CST Began:||November 6th 2022 1:00am CDT|
|CST Ends:||March 12th 2023 12:00am CST|
|Current Time:||Saturday November 26th 10:48am|
Cienfuegos, Cuba Summary
Cienfuegos, the capital of the Cienfuegos province, has a latitude of 22°8'58.97"N and a longitude of 80°26'48.39"W or 22.149714 and -80.446776 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #13 in Cuba.
Populated areas near Cienfuegos:
- 12 Km NNE to Palmira, Cienfuegos (see coordinates for Palmira)
- 19.3 Km NW to Abreus, Cienfuegos (see coordinates for Abreus)
- 24.1 Km NNW to Rodas, Cienfuegos (see coordinates for Rodas)
- 25.3 Km E to Cumanayagua, Cienfuegos (see coordinates for Cumanayagua)
- 27.2 Km NE to Cruces, Cienfuegos (see coordinates for Cruces)
Note: Cienfuegos is also located 218.3 Km ESE of Cuba capital Havana (see coordinates for Havana).
Airports near 22°8'58.97"N and 80°26'48.39"W:
- "CFG" Jaime Gonzalez Airport (3.4 Km E see coordinates for Jaime González Airport (CFG))
- "TND" Alberto Delgado Airport (61.4 Km SE)
Need to calculate the distance between Cienfuegos and nearby cities? See Cienfuegos to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Cienfuegos.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|