Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Camaguey Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Camaguey, Cuba is: 21.392604 and the longitude is: -77.905318.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||98.76 Meters (324.02 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||CUB|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CDT|
|CDT Stands for:||Cuba Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CDT Began:||March 12th 2023 12:00am CST|
|CDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 1:00am CDT|
|Current Time:||Friday June 2nd 2:49pm|
Camaguey, Cuba Summary
Camaguey "Camagüey" which is the capital of the Camaguey province, is the 3rd most populated city in Cuba (see coordinates for Cuba). Santiago de Cuba which is the capital of the Santiago de Cuba province, located 264.6 Km SE of Camagüey is the 2nd most populated (see coordinates for Santiago de Cuba).
Airport near 21°23'33.37"N and 77°54'19.14"W:
- "CMW" Ignacio Agramonte International Airport (6.7 Km ENE)
Need to calculate the distance between Camaguey and nearby cities? See Camaguey to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Camaguey.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|