- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Abreus Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Abreus, Cuba is: 22.279596 and the longitude is: -80.57162.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||28.93 Meters (94.9 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||CUB|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CST|
|CST Stands for:||Cuba Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CST Began:||November 6th 2022 1:00am CDT|
|CST Ends:||March 12th 2023 12:00am CST|
|Current Time:||Saturday November 26th 10:29am|
Abreus, Cuba Summary
Abreus has a latitude of 22°16'46.55"N and a longitude of 80°34'17.83"W or 22.279596 and -80.57162 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #120 in Cuba.
Populated areas near Abreus:
- 7 Km N to Rodas, Cienfuegos (see coordinates for Rodas)
- 18.7 Km E to Palmira, Cienfuegos (see coordinates for Palmira)
- 19.3 Km SE to Cienfuegos, Cienfuegos (see coordinates for Cienfuegos)
- 30.6 Km WNW to Aguada de Pasajeros, Cienfuegos (see coordinates for Aguada de Pasajeros)
- 31.5 Km E to Cruces, Cienfuegos (see coordinates for Cruces)
Note: Abreus is also located 199.9 Km ESE of Cuba capital Havana (see coordinates for Havana).
Airports near 22°16'46.55"N and 80°34'17.83"W:
- "CFG" Jaime Gonzalez Airport (21.7 Km SE see coordinates for Jaime González Airport (CFG))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Abreus.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|