- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Cúcuta Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Cúcuta, Cucuta, North Santander, Colombia is: 7.8890971 and the longitude is: -72.49668959999997.
|Position from Earth's Center:||W|
|Elevation:||308.03 Meters (1010.59 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||COL|
|Country Continent:||South America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||-05|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Sunday September 24th 2:53pm|
Cúcuta, Cucuta, North Santander, Colombia Summary
Cucuta "Cúcuta", the capital of the North Santander province, has a latitude of 7°53'20.75"N and a longitude of 72°29'48.08"W or 7.889097 and -72.49669 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #6 in Colombia.
Cúcuta, Cucuta, North Santander, Colombia coordinates are near the Venezuela border; 10.4 Kilometers NW of San Antonio del Tachira, Táchira, Venezuela (see coordinates for San Antonio del Táchira).
Populated areas near Cúcuta:
- 5.9 Km SSE to Villa del Rosario, North Santander (see coordinates for Villa del Rosario)
- 6.3 Km S to Los Patios, North Santander (see coordinates for Los Patios)
- 53.4 Km N to Puerto Santander, North Santander (see coordinates for Puerto Santander)
- 59.3 Km SSW to Pamplona, North Santander (see coordinates for Pamplona)
Airports near 7°53'20.75"N and 72°29'48.08"W:
- "CUC" Camilo Daza International Airport (4.6 Km NNW)
Points of interest near Cúcuta:
- 0.6 Km SW Plaza de la Independencia, Cucuta, Colombia
- 0.8 Km SW Casa de la Cultura, Cucuta, Colombia
- 1 Km SW Palacio de la Gobernacion, Cucuta, Colombia
Need to calculate the distance between Cúcuta and nearby cities? See Cúcuta to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Cúcuta.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|