Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Tianjin Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Tianjin, Tianjin, China is: 39.084158 and the longitude is: 117.20098299999995.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||4.53 Meters (14.87 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||CHN|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CST|
|CST Stands for:||China Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Tuesday June 6th 5:20pm|
Tianjin, Tianjin, China Summary
Tianjin which is the capital of the Tianjin province, is the 3rd most populated city in China (see coordinates for China). Beijing which is the capital of China, located 113.8 Km NW of Tianjin is the 2nd most populated (see coordinates for Beijing).
Airport near 39°5'2.97"N and 117°12'3.54"E:
- "TSN" Tianjin Binhai International Airport (13.3 Km ENE)
Tianjin points of interest:
- 3.8 Km WNW Zhou Enlai Memorial Hall, Tianjin, China
- 7.9 Km NNW Ancient Culture Street, Tianjin, China
- 7.9 Km NNW Tianjin Eye, Tianjin, China
Need to calculate the distance between Tianjin and nearby cities? See Tianjin to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Tianjin.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|