- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Avarua District Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Avarua District, Cook Islands is: -21.2129007 and the longitude is: -159.78230589999998.
|Avarua District Latitude:||-21.2129007|
|Avarua District Longitude:||-159.78230589999998|
|Position from Earth's Center:||W|
|Elevation:||72.81 Meters (238.88 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||COK|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||-10|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday September 27th 8:30pm|
Avarua is the capital of the Cook Islands (see coordinates for Cook Islands) and is located 1389.6 Km ESE of Pago Pago, American Samoa. Being located at 21°12'46.44"S and 159°46'56.3"W, Avarua is right in the center of the Cook Islands.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Avarua District.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|