- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Chur Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Chur, Switzerland is: 46.8572621 and the longitude is: 9.5267305.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||583.61 Meters (1914.73 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||CHE|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 29th 2023 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Saturday June 3rd 11:38pm|
Chur, Switzerland Summary
Chur, the capital of the Grisons province, has a latitude of 46°51'26.14"N and a longitude of 9°31'36.23"E or 46.857262 and 9.526731 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #20 in Switzerland.
Chur, Switzerland coordinates are near the Liechtenstein, Austria, Italy, Germany and France borders; 31.6 Km S of Vaduz, Liechtenstein (see coordinates for 9490 Vaduz); 43.1 Km S of Feldkirch, Vorarlberg, Austria (see coordinates for Feldkirch); 81.1 Km NNW of Sondrio, Lombardy, Italy (see coordinates for Sondrio); 81.2 Km S of Lindau, BY, Germany (see coordinates for Lindau) and 169 Km ESE of Saint-Louis, Alsace, France (see coordinates for Saint-Louis).
Populated areas near Chur:
- 61.8 Km NNW to Herisau, AR (see coordinates for Herisau)
- 63.6 Km NNW to Sankt Gallen, SG (see coordinates for Saint Gallen)
- 65.2 Km NNW to Gossau, SG (see coordinates for Gossau)
- 67 Km NW to Jona, SG (see coordinates for Jona)
- 67.4 Km NW to Rapperswil, SG (see coordinates for Rapperswil-Jona)
Note: Chur is also located 158.3 Km E of Switzerland capital Bern BE (see coordinates for Bern).
Airports near 46°51'26.14"N and 9°31'36.23"E:
- "ACH" St Gallen Altenrhein Airport (69.9 Km N)
Points of interest near Chur:
- 0.8 Km SSE Obertor Building, Chur, Switzerland
Need to calculate the distance between Chur and nearby cities? See Chur to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Chur.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|