- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Goma Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo is: -1.658501 and the longitude is: 29.220455.
|Position from Earth's Center:||E|
|Elevation:||1543.66 Meters (5064.51 Feet)|
|Country:||Democratic Republic of the Congo|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||COD|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CAT|
|CAT Stands for:||Central Africa Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Tuesday September 22nd 3:21pm|
Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo Summary
Goma, the capital of the North-Kivu province, has a latitude of 1°39'30.6"S and a longitude of 29°13'13.64"E or -1.658501 and 29.220455 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #19 in Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo coordinates are near the Rwanda, Uganda, Burundi and Tanzania borders; 5.1 Km WNW of Gisenyi, Western Province, Rwanda (see coordinates for Gisenyi); 96.9 Km WSW of Kabale, Western Region, Uganda (see coordinates for Kabale); 147.5 Km NNW of Kayanza, Burundi (see coordinates for Kayanza) and 176.3 Km NW of Kabanga, Kagera, Tanzania (see coordinates for Kabanga).
Populated areas near Goma:
- 21.5 Km WNW to Sake, North-Kivu (see coordinates for Sake)
Airports near 1°39'30.6"S and 29°13'13.64"E:
- "GOM" Goma International Airport (2.4 Km SE)
Need to calculate the distance between Goma and nearby cities? See Goma to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Goma.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|