- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Bandundu Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Bandundu, Democratic Republic of the Congo is: -3.316809 and the longitude is: 17.37897.
|Position from Earth's Center:||E|
|Elevation:||320.98 Meters (1053.09 Feet)|
|Country:||Democratic Republic of the Congo|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||COD|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||WAT|
|WAT Stands for:||West Africa Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Saturday August 8th 6:16pm|
Bandundu, Democratic Republic of the Congo Summary
Bandundu, the capital of the Bandundu province, has a latitude of 3°19'0.51"S and a longitude of 17°22'44.29"E or -3.316809 and 17.37897 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #22 in Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Populated areas near Bandundu:
- 61.1 Km WNW to Mushie, Bandundu (see coordinates for Mushie)
- 74.9 Km NNE to Nioki, Bandundu (see coordinates for Nioki)
Note: Bandundu is also located 265.8 Km ENE of Democratic Republic of the Congo capital Kinshasa (see coordinates for Kinshasa).
Airports near 3°19'0.51"S and 17°22'44.29"E:
- "FDU" Bandundu Airport (0.7 Km NNE)
Need to calculate the distance between Bandundu and nearby cities? See Bandundu to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Bandundu.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|