- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Westmount Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Westmount, QC, Canada is: 45.485719 and the longitude is: -73.595699.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NW|
|Elevation:||64.01 Meters (210.02 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||CAN|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EDT|
|EDT Stands for:||Eastern Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EDT Began:||March 13th 2022 2:00am EST|
|EDT Ends:||November 6th 2022 2:00am EDT|
|Current Time:||Thursday October 6th 8:42pm|
Westmount, QC, Canada Summary
Westmount has a latitude of 45°29'8.59"N and a longitude of 73°35'44.52"W or 45.485719 and -73.595699 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #169 in Canada.
Westmount, QC, Canada coordinates are near the United States border; 88.2 Kilometers N of Plattsburgh, NY, United States (see coordinates for Plattsburgh).
Populated areas near Westmount:
- 2.8 Km NE to Montreal, QC (see coordinates for Montreal)
- 5 Km NW to Mont-Royal, QC (see coordinates for Mount Royal)
- 6.3 Km WSW to Cote-Saint-Luc, QC (see coordinates for Côte Saint-Luc)
- 8.7 Km NE to Longueuil, QC (see coordinates for Longueuil)
- 11.1 Km ESE to Brossard, QC (see coordinates for Brossard)
Note: Westmount is also located 164.1 Km E of Canada capital Ottawa ON (see coordinates for Ottawa).
Airports near 45°29'8.59"N and 73°35'44.52"W:
- "YUL" Montreal / Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (11.4 Km W see coordinates for Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL))
- "YHU" Montréal / Saint-Hubert Airport (14.4 Km ENE)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Westmount.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|