- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Scarborough Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Scarborough, Toronto, ON, Canada is: 43.7764258 and the longitude is: -79.2317521.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||151.84 Meters (498.17 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||CAN|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EST|
|EST Stands for:||Eastern Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|EST Began:||November 3rd 2019 2:00am EDT|
|EST Ends:||March 8th 2020 2:00am EST|
|Current Time:||Monday November 11th 10:17pm|
Scarborough, Toronto, ON, Canada Summary
Scarborough is located in the city of Toronto (see coordinates for Toronto) and has a latitude of 43°46'35.13"N and a longitude of 79°13'54.31"W or 43.776426 and -79.231752 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #10 in Canada.
Scarborough, Toronto, ON, Canada coordinates are near the United States border; 77.3 Kilometers NNW of Niagara Falls, NY, United States (see coordinates for Niagara Falls).
Populated areas near Scarborough:
- 12.2 Km NW to Markham, ON (see coordinates for Markham)
- 13.5 Km ENE to Pickering, ON (see coordinates for Pickering)
- 18.9 Km ENE to Ajax, ON (see coordinates for Ajax)
- 20.5 Km NW to Richmond Hill, ON (see coordinates for Richmond Hill)
- 23.2 Km WNW to Vaughan, ON (see coordinates for Vaughan)
Airports near 43°46'35.13"N and 79°13'54.31"W:
- "YTZ" Billy Bishop Toronto City Centre Airport (21.2 Km SW)
- "YYZ" Lester B. Pearson International Airport (33.9 Km WSW see coordinates for Pearson Airport Terminal 3 (Arrivals Level Columns C8-C12))
Points of interest near Scarborough:
- 6.4 Km NE Toronto Zoo (see coordinates for Toronto Zoo)
- 7.3 Km ENE Rouge Park, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- 9 Km W Fairview Mall, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Need to calculate the distance between Scarborough and nearby cities? See Scarborough to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Scarborough.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|