- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Lions Bay Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Lions Bay, BC, Canada is: 49.4592529 and the longitude is: -123.234139.
|Lions Bay Latitude:||49.4592529|
|Lions Bay Longitude:||-123.234139|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||114.38 Meters (375.27 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||CAN|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 13th 2022 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 6th 2022 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Wednesday September 28th 3:50am|
Lions Bay, BC, Canada Summary
Lions Bay has a latitude of 49°27'33.31"N and a longitude of 123°14'2.9"W or 49.459253 and -123.234139 respectively.
Lions Bay, BC, Canada coordinates are near the United States border; 53.9 Kilometers NNW of Point Roberts, WA, United States (see coordinates for Point Roberts).
Areas near Lions Bay:
- 13.5 Km SW to Bowen Island, BC (see coordinates for Bowen Island)
- 21.5 Km WSW to Gibsons, BC (see coordinates for Gibsons)
- 37.7 Km W to Sechelt, BC (see coordinates for Sechelt)
- 66.7 Km SW to Ladysmith, BC (see coordinates for Ladysmith)
- 71.2 Km SE to Aldergrove, BC (see coordinates for Aldergrove)
Populated areas nearby:
- 14.7 Km SSE to West Vancouver, BC (see coordinates for West Vancouver)
- 18.8 Km SE to North Vancouver, BC (see coordinates for North Vancouver)
- 20.7 Km SSE to West End, BC (see coordinates for West End)
- 21.3 Km SSE to Vancouver, BC (see coordinates for Vancouver)
- 28.9 Km SE to Burnaby, BC (see coordinates for Burnaby)
Airports near 49°27'33.31"N and 123°14'2.9"W:
- "YCD" Nanaimo Airport (64.4 Km SW)
- "YVR" Vancouver International Airport (29.7 Km S see coordinates for Vancouver International Airport)
- "YXX" Abbotsford Airport (79.7 Km SE)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Lions Bay.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|