Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Langford Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Langford, BC V9B, Canada is: 48.449716 and the longitude is: -123.504496.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||106.43 Meters (349.2 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||CAN|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 12th 2023 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Saturday June 3rd 1:23pm|
Langford, BC V9B, Canada Summary
Langford has a latitude of 48°26'58.98"N and a longitude of 123°30'16.19"W or 48.449716 and -123.504496 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #159 in Canada.
Langford, BC V9B, Canada coordinates are near the United States border; 37.3 Kilometers N of Port Angeles, WA, United States (see coordinates for Port Angeles).
Populated areas near Langford:
- 10.5 Km ESE to Victoria, BC (see coordinates for Victoria)
- 14.1 Km E to Oak Bay, BC (see coordinates for Oak Bay)
- 39.5 Km NNW to Duncan, BC (see coordinates for Duncan)
- 46.1 Km NNW to North Cowichan, BC (see coordinates for North Cowichan)
- 77.7 Km NNE to Ladner, BC (see coordinates for Ladner)
Airports near 48°26'58.98"N and 123°30'16.19"W:
- "YYJ" Victoria International Airport (22.7 Km NNE see coordinates for Victoria International Airport (YYJ))
- "YCD" Nanaimo Airport (72.5 Km NNW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Langford.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|