- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Ladner Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Ladner, Delta, BC, Canada is: 49.0900961 and the longitude is: -123.0819988.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||2.1 Meters (6.9 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||CAN|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 12th 2023 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Saturday June 3rd 2:05pm|
Ladner, Delta, BC, Canada Summary
Ladner is located in the city of Delta (see coordinates for Delta) and has a latitude of 49°5'24.35"N and a longitude of 123°4'55.2"W or 49.090096 and -123.081999 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #28 in Canada.
Ladner, Delta, BC, Canada coordinates are near the United States border; 58.2 Kilometers NW of Bellingham, WA, United States (see coordinates for Bellingham).
Populated areas near Ladner:
- 9.3 Km NNW to Richmond, BC (see coordinates for Richmond)
- 17.9 Km NE to New Westminster, BC (see coordinates for New Westminster)
- 19.8 Km ENE to Surrey, BC (see coordinates for Surrey)
- 21.4 Km NNE to Burnaby, BC (see coordinates for Burnaby)
- 21.6 Km ESE to White Rock, BC (see coordinates for White Rock)
Airports near 49°5'24.35"N and 123°4'55.2"W:
- "YVR" Vancouver International Airport (13.7 Km NNW see coordinates for Vancouver International Airport)
- "YXX" Abbotsford Airport (53 Km E)
- "YYJ" Victoria International Airport (55.3 Km SSW see coordinates for Victoria International Airport (YYJ))
- "YCD" Nanaimo Airport (57.5 Km W)
Need to calculate the distance between Ladner and nearby cities? See Ladner to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Ladner.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|