- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Nassau Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Nassau, The Bahamas is: 25.0479835 and the longitude is: -77.355413.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||6.24 Meters (20.47 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BHS|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EDT|
|EDT Stands for:||Eastern Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EDT Began:||March 14th 2021 2:00am EST|
|EDT Ends:||November 7th 2021 2:00am EDT|
|Current Time:||Monday September 27th 12:01am|
Nassau is the capital of The Bahamas (see coordinates for The Bahamas) and is located 353.5 Km NNE of Moron, Cuba.
Nassau is the most populated city in The Bahamas. Lucaya (see coordinates for Lucaya) located 208.5 Km NW of Nassau, is the 2nd most populated in The Bahamas and Freeport 210.5 Km away NW is the 3rd most populated.
Airport near 25°2'52.74"N and 77°21'19.49"W:
- "NAS" Lynden Pindling International Airport (11.2 Km W see coordinates for Lynden Pindling International Airport)
Nassau points of interest:
- 3.1 Km N Fort Charlotte, Nassau, Bahamas
- 3.2 Km NNE National Art Gallery of the Bahamas, Nassau, Bahamas
- 3.3 Km NNE Government House, Nassau, Bahamas
- 3.3 Km NNE Water Tower, Nassau, Bahamas
- 3.6 Km NNE Straw Market, Nassau, Bahamas
- 3.6 Km NNE Cenotaph, Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas
- 5.1 Km NE Atlantis Aquarium, Nassau, Bahamas
- 5.7 Km NE Versailles Gardens, Nassau, Bahamas
Nassau time zone:
Nassau's coordinates are in the EST (Eastern Standard Time) and EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) time zones. Note that this is the only time zone used in The Bahamas.
|America/Nassau Time Zone:||EST and EDT|
|EST UTC/GMT Difference:||-05:00|
|EDT UTC/GMT Difference:||-04:00|
|EST to EDT:||+1 hour|
|EDT to EST:||-1 hour|
Note: Sunny Isles Beach, FL, United States time zones also observes EST and EDT.
Need to calculate the distance between Nassau and nearby cities? See Nassau to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Nassau.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|