Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
El Alto International Airport (LPB) Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for El Alto International Airport (LPB), Heroes Km. 7, El Alto, Bolivia is: -16.50889 and the longitude is: -68.17689999999999.
|El Alto International Airport (LPB) Latitude:||-16.50889|
|El Alto International Airport (LPB) Longitude:||-68.17689999999999|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WSW|
|Elevation:||4076 Meters (13372.7 Feet)|
|Name:||El Alto International Airport|
|Province:||Departamento Autónomo de La Paz|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BOL|
|Country Continent:||South America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||-04|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Thursday March 30th 12:24am|
Places Closest to El Alto International Airport:
- 6.5 Km ENE La Paz (see coordinates for Nuestra Señora de La Paz)
Points of interest near LPB:
- 4.4 Km ENE San Francisco Church, La Paz, Bolivia
- 4.8 Km ENE National Museum of Art, La Paz, Bolivia
- 4.9 Km ENE Palacio Legislativo, La Paz, Bolivia
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for El Alto International Airport (LPB).
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|