- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Cochabamba Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Cochabamba, Bolivia is: -17.383333 and the longitude is: -66.16666700000002.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WSW|
|Elevation:||2572.94 Meters (8441.4 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BOL|
|Country Continent:||South America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||-04|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday November 30th 10:03pm|
Cochabamba, Bolivia Summary
Cochabamba which is the capital of the Cochabamba Department province, is the 2nd most populated city in Bolivia (see coordinates for Bolivia). Santa Cruz de la Sierra which is the capital of the Santa Cruz province, located 340 Km E of Cochabamba is the most populated (see coordinates for Santa Cruz de la Sierra).
Airport near 17°22'60"S and 66°10'0"W:
- "CBB" Jorge Wilsterman International Airport (4.3 Km SSW)
Cochabamba points of interest:
- 1.5 Km SE Plaza 14 de Septiembre (see coordinates for Plaza 14 de Septiembre.)
- 1.6 Km SE Cochabamba Cathedral, Cochabamba, Bolivia
- 2 Km ENE Simon I. Patino Cultural Center, Cochabamba, Bolivia
- 2.5 Km SSE La Cancha, Cochabamba, Bolivia
Need to calculate the distance between Cochabamba and nearby cities? See Cochabamba to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Cochabamba.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|