- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Cobija Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Cobija, Bolivia is: -11.0343921 and the longitude is: -68.7810767.
|Position from Earth's Center:||W|
|Elevation:||228.41 Meters (749.36 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BOL|
|Country Continent:||South America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||-04|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Tuesday July 5th 9:53pm|
Cobija, Bolivia Summary
Cobija, the capital of the Pando Department province, has a latitude of 11°2'3.81"S and a longitude of 68°46'51.88"W or -11.034392 and -68.781077 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #17 in Bolivia.
Cobija, Bolivia coordinates are near the Brazil and Peru borders; 157.5 Km SW of Rio Branco, AC, Brazil (see coordinates for Rio Branco - AC) and 178.9 Km NNE of Puerto Maldonado, Madre de Dios, Peru (see coordinates for Puerto Maldonado).
Airports near 11°2'3.81"S and 68°46'51.88"W:
- "CIJ" Capitán Aníbal Arab Airport (0.7 Km SSW see coordinates for Capitan Anibal Arab Airport)
Need to calculate the distance between Cobija and other cities? See Cobija to other cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Cobija.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|