- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Manama Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Manama, Bahrain is: 26.216667 and the longitude is: 50.583333.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||7.86 Meters (25.77 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BHR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||+03|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Wednesday December 6th 11:43pm|
Manama "Al Manāmah" is the capital of Bahrain (see coordinates for Bahrain) and is located 109.1 Km WNW of Al Khor, Qatar; 318.8 Km NW of Ar Ruways, United Arab Emirates and 399.9 Km SE of Al Fahahil, Kuwait. Being located at 26°13'0"N and 50°34'60"E, Manama is right in the center of Bahrain.
Manama is the most populated city in Bahrain. Al Muharraq (see coordinates for Al Muharraq) located 6.6 Km NE of Manama, is the 2nd most populated in Bahrain and Ar Rifa' 11.6 Km away SSW is the 3rd most populated.
Airport near 26°13'0"N and 50°34'60"E:
- "BAH" Bahrain International Airport (7.8 Km NE)
Manama points of interest:
- 1.5 Km E Al Fateh Mosque, Manama, Bahrain
- 3.1 Km NNE Bahrain National Museum, Manama, Bahrain
- 4.8 Km WNW Bahrain Mall, Manama, Bahrain
Need to calculate the distance between Manama and nearby cities? See Manama to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Manama.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|