- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Huy Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Huy, Belgium is: 50.518715 and the longitude is: 5.239666.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||76.41 Meters (250.68 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BEL|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 30th 2022 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Friday December 2nd 4:39pm|
Huy, Belgium Summary
Huy has a latitude of 50°31'7.37"N and a longitude of 5°14'22.8"E or 50.518715 and 5.239666 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #123 in Belgium.
Huy, Belgium coordinates are near the Netherlands, Germany, France and Luxembourg borders; 48.8 Km SW of Maastricht, LI, Netherlands (see coordinates for Maastricht); 66 Km WSW of Aachen, NRW, Germany (see coordinates for Aachen); 91.8 Km NNE of Charleville-Mezieres, Champagne-Ardenne, France (see coordinates for Charleville-Mézières) and 119.3 Km NNW of Luxembourg, Luxembourg (see coordinates for Luxembourg City).
Populated areas near Huy:
- 10.6 Km WSW to Andenne, Walloon Region (see coordinates for Andenne)
- 17.2 Km ENE to Flemalle-Haute, Région wallonne (see coordinates for Flémalle-Haute)
- 19.8 Km ENE to Seraing, Walloon Region (see coordinates for Seraing)
- 24 Km ENE to Saint-Nicolas, Walloon Region (see coordinates for Saint-Nicolas)
- 25.5 Km NE to Ans, Walloon Region (see coordinates for Ans)
Note: Huy is also located 72.6 Km ESE of Belgium capital Brussels (see coordinates for Brussels).
Airports near 50°31'7.37"N and 5°14'22.8"E:
- "LGG" Liège Airport (19.5 Km NE see coordinates for Liège Airport (LGG))
- "CRL" Brussels South Charleroi Airport (56 Km W see coordinates for Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL))
- "BRU" Brussels Airport (68.1 Km NW see coordinates for Brussels Airport)
Points of interest near Huy:
- 0.2 Km WSW Citadel of Huy, Huy, Belgium
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Huy.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|