- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL) Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL), Rue des Frères Wright 8, 6041 Charleroi, Belgium is: 50.46422 and the longitude is: 4.464975.
|Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL) Latitude:||50.46422|
|Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL) Longitude:||4.464975|
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||175.81 Meters (576.79 Feet)|
|Name:||Brussels South Charleroi Airport|
|Street:||Rue des Frères Wright|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BEL|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 28th 2021 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 31st 2021 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Tuesday October 26th 1:56am|
Places Closest to Brussels South Charleroi Airport:
- 6.1 Km SSW Charleroi, Walloon Region (see coordinates for Charleroi)
- 6.4 Km ENE Fleurus, Walloon Region (see coordinates for Fleurus)
- 6.4 Km W Courcelles, Walloon Region (see coordinates for Courcelles)
- 7.9 Km SE Châtelet, Walloon Region (see coordinates for Châtelet)
- 9.3 Km NW Pont-à-Celles, Walloon Region (see coordinates for Pont-a-Celles)
Other BE airports near CRL:
- "BRU" Brussels Airport (48.6 Km N see coordinates for Brussels Airport)
- "LGG" Liège Airport (71.8 Km ENE see coordinates for Liège Airport (LGG))
Points of interest near CRL:
- 0.2 Km SW Felicien Rops Museum, Namur, Belgium
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL).
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|