- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Bruges Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Bruges, Belgium is: 51.209348 and the longitude is: 3.2246995000000425.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||13 Meters (42.65 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BEL|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 29th 2020 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 25th 2020 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Thursday June 4th 12:07pm|
Bruges, Belgium Summary
Brugge is located in the city of Bruges (see coordinates for Bruges) and has a latitude of 51°12'33.65"N and a longitude of 3°13'28.92"E or 51.209348 and 3.2247 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #6 in Belgium.
Bruges, Belgium coordinates are near the Netherlands and France borders; 36.3 Km SW of Vlissingen, ZE, Netherlands (see coordinates for Vlissingen) and 47.9 Km N of Halluin, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, France (see coordinates for Halluin).
Populated areas near Brugge:
- 6.1 Km S to Oostkamp, Flanders (see coordinates for Oostkamp)
- 9.7 Km SW to Zedelgem, Flanders (see coordinates for Zedelgem)
- 13.1 Km NNW to Blankenberge, Flanders (see coordinates for Blankenberge)
- 15.6 Km E to Maldegem, Flanders (see coordinates for Maldegem)
- 15.8 Km NNE to Knokke-Heist, Flanders (see coordinates for Knokke-Heist)
Note: Brugge is also located 88.4 Km WNW of Belgium capital Brussels (see coordinates for Brussels).
Airports near 51°12'33.65"N and 3°13'28.92"E:
- "OST" Ostend-Bruges International Airport (25.3 Km W see coordinates for Ostend-Bruges International Airport (OST))
Points of interest near Bruges:
- 0.1 Km SW Bruges Market Square (Grote Markt), Bruges, Belgium
- 0.1 Km S Bruges Belfry (Belfort), Bruges, Belgium
- 0.2 Km ESE Bruges Town Hall (Stadhuis), Bruges, Belgium
- 0.4 Km SSE Groeningemuseum, Bruges, Belgium
- 1.1 Km S Minnewater (see coordinates for Minnewater)
- 3.2 Km SSW Boudewijn Seapark, Bruges, Belgium
Need to calculate the distance between Bruges and nearby cities? See Bruges to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Bruges.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|