- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Amel Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Amel, Belgium is: 50.354185 and the longitude is: 6.169436.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||470.24 Meters (1542.77 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BEL|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 27th 2022 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 30th 2022 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Wednesday July 6th 2:45am|
Amel, Belgium Summary
Ambleve "Amblève" has a latitude of 50°21'15.07"N and a longitude of 6°10'9.97"E or 50.354185 and 6.169436 respectively.
Amel, Belgium coordinates are near the Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands and France borders; 13 Km NNW of Mutzenich, RP, Germany; 24.9 Km NNE of Weiswampach, Diekirch, Luxembourg (see coordinates for Weiswampach); 47.9 Km SSE of Vaals, LI, Netherlands (see coordinates for 6291 Vaals) and 93.9 Km NNE of Mont-Saint-Martin, Lorraine, France (see coordinates for Mont-Saint-Martin).
Areas near Amblève:
- 7.9 Km NNW to Waimes, Walloon Region (see coordinates for Waimes)
- 8.4 Km NNE to Butgenbach, Walloon Region (see coordinates for Bütgenbach)
- 8.6 Km NE to Bullange, Walloon Region (see coordinates for Büllingen)
- 8.9 Km SSW to Saint-Vith, Walloon Region (see coordinates for St Vith)
- 12.7 Km NW to Malmedy, Walloon Region (see coordinates for Malmedy)
Populated areas nearby:
- 32.1 Km NNW to Eupen, Walloon Region (see coordinates for Eupen)
- 34 Km NW to Verviers, Walloon Region (see coordinates for Verviers)
- 41.5 Km NW to Herve, Walloon Region (see coordinates for Herve)
- 43.6 Km NW to Soumagne, Walloon Region (see coordinates for Soumagne)
- 45.2 Km NW to Fleron, Walloon Region (see coordinates for Fléron)
Note: Amblève is also located 139.7 Km ESE of Belgium capital Brussels (see coordinates for Brussels).
Airports near 50°21'15.07"N and 6°10'9.97"E:
- "LGG" Liège Airport (60.3 Km WNW see coordinates for Liège Airport (LGG))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Amel.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|