- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Magura Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Magura, Bangladesh is: 23.4854655 and the longitude is: 89.41983049999999.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||12.19 Meters (39.99 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BGD|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||+06|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Sunday April 18th 9:33pm|
Magura, Bangladesh Summary
Magura, the seat of Magura District, has a latitude of 23°29'7.68"N and a longitude of 89°25'11.39"E or 23.485466 and 89.419831 respectively.
Magura, Bangladesh coordinates are near the India border; 96 Kilometers NE of Gopalpur, WB, India (see coordinates for Gopalpur).
Areas near Magura:
- 48.9 Km WNW to Nowlamary, Khulna Division (see coordinates for Nowlamary)
Populated areas nearby:
- 30 Km WSW to Kaliganj, Khulna Division (see coordinates for Kaliganj)
- 36.5 Km SSE to Narail, Khulna Division (see coordinates for Narail)
- 42.1 Km SW to Jessore, Khulna Division (see coordinates for Jessore)
- 44.4 Km ENE to Faridpur, Dhaka Division (see coordinates for Faridpur)
- 51.5 Km S to Bhatpara Abhaynagar, Khulna Division (see coordinates for Abhaynagar Upazila)
Note: Magura is also located 107.4 Km WSW of Bangladesh capital Dhaka (see coordinates for Dhaka).
Airports near 23°29'7.68"N and 89°25'11.39"E:
- "JSR" Jessore Airport (42.7 Km SW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Magura.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|